Case Details View
The case details view presents all information available on GLOBE about a case. To view the Case Details View simply select the paper icon located next to any case in GLOBE.
Every case in GLOBE has six tabs with the following information:
1. Summary: Contains information regarding:
- Contributing User and Date
- Case Study Citation
- Case Scores
- Case Metrics
- GLOBE Case Citation
- Map of Studied Area
2. Case Details: Contains information specifically regarding the case.
3. Source Details: Contains information specifically regarding the case source.
4. Global Data: Contains GLOBE’s variables and their corresponding data based on the case location.
5. My Notes: Allows users to write private notes about the case for further study or research.
6. Comments: Allows users to publicly comment on user’s cases.
If you find a comment that is offensive or inappropriate, select the flag icon to alert our administrators. To delete a comment select the [X] button.
Located in the upper right corner of the Case Details View are options for things you can do with the case.
1. Add case to a collection.
2. Conduct a similarity analysis on the case can find other cases that are similar to it.
3. Share a link to this case.
4. Export the case to KML format.
5. Export the case to RIS format.