Login to GLOBE see all the new features:
- Find new case studies with enhanced case study search.
- Find colleagues with similar research interests.
- Network with colleagues using enhanced user profiles
- Visualize your current GLOBE projects in the new GLOBE dashboard
- Analyze the global contexts of case studies using the new GLOBE toolbar.
- See the quality of case study maps using improved data quality visualizations.
The new GLOBE Toolbar offers easy access to Documentation, the GLOBE user community, Case Studies and Global Analysis Tools.
The new GLOBE dashboard features trending cases, recent cases contributed by other GLOBE colleagues, and streamlined organization of GLOBE’s powerful tools for creating case study collections, global similarity analyses, and global representativeness analyses. Learn more about the new dashboard and its improved layout and functionality here.
Make connections with GLOBE. The new user profile page links researchers in to popular social media sites, recent activity, keyword clouds, similar users, and more. Users can now find and connect with other GLOBE users with similar research interests based on keywords as well as geographical location. GLOBE’s new user profile page now offers links to 7 social media options: ORCID, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, ResearchGate, Academia.edu, and Google Scholar.
See the quality of case study maps immediately. GLOBE’s new look features improvements to visualizing GLOBE’s case quality scores, enabling researchers to better search for case studies with high quality case geographies. Case quality scores are now presented for each case study as a colored circle with a score from 0 to 4 (higher is better). Click here to learn more about GLOBE’s quality scores, how they are generated, and how authors can improve their case quality scores .