GLOBE 1.2.2 is released!
While this was originally planned to be a minor release, there is actually quite a lot included. Much of that is administration which should improve the responsiveness to many user requests but there is also a good deal of new interface and analytical content.
- preliminary "following" user functionality added to user profile and user search pages
- Curated Object lists improved with paging functions, text search, more sorting criteria
- notes and comments page to organize your notes and read the latest comments on your cases
- option to recompute aggregated global data on cases
- case metrics will be recomputed when case metadata is updated
- updated JSON generation on backend
- bulk import user pages added. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in access to the bulk import audit tools.
- added PNG download option for Global variable, representativeness, and Similarity maps
- nav menu mouseover issues cleaned up
- beta functionality has been added for Representativeness v3. you must be added as a beta user in order to access this. contact email@example.com
to be added.
And, of course, the World Bank Aid Data cases and many user-submitted cases, collections, and analyses have been added to GLOBE since 1.2.1b3!
We hope you'll find these improvements useful. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have questions, comments, or issues!